Tuesday, September 18, 2012

project 1

Before I began this project I knew I wanted to do a beach theme. I just didn't exactly know where to start, so I began by making my circle (the sun) because I knew how to make that shape. As I started doing more with the image, a picture in my mind took place. It definitely took me awhile to get this picture to how I wanted it. I was messing with the numbers in the codes a lot, but once I got into a groove it became much easier. I think the hardest part for me was the waves, birds and sailboat. It was hard because of figuring out exactly where to place them and moving them around until I found the exact spot I wanted. I'm really pleased with my picture and I think I was successful in created the image that I wanted to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment